CoaguChek INRange System - EN
CoaguChek INRange System
The CoaguChek INRange system is a small, mobile meter that allows patients to measure coagulation levels themselves. A small prick is all that is needed to obtain the required drop of blood. This can be applied to the test strip either from above or from the side. The device detects the blood, starts the measurement and displays the result within 60 seconds.
- Provides safe, reliable and laboratory comparable measurement results
- Has a color display
- Enables low-pain blood collection with the CoaguChek XS Softclix lancing device
- Requires only 8 µl of blood from the fingertip
- Documents therapy progress via graphs & reports
- Provides report graphs directly on the PC - without additional software
- Contains a comment function for each test result (change of diet, surgery)
- Is used with insensitive, heparin-interfering test strips
- Is unaffected by elevated fibrinogen concentrations and low hematocrit levels
Ref. C1 11593569 - PZN 5085691 - CoaguChek XS PT Test PST for INRange System - 24 pcs.
Ref. C1 11593575 - PZN 5085716 - CoaguChek XS PT Test PST for INRange System - 48 pcs.
Only for medical professionals and only available in your pharmacy!
Declarations of conformity: here
Instructions for use: here