Cleartest Humanofecal - EN
exclusively indicating human hemoglobin
The CLEARTEST Humanofecal is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of low concentrations of fecal occult blood (FOB) in human feces.
The detection limit is 10 ng/ml. Sample application: 3 drops
Evaluation after 5 minutes.
Storage at 2 - 30 °C.
Advantages over other established stool tests:
- Specifically responds only to human blood in stool. Previous guaiac methods often react falsely positive to animal blood in food, vegetables, fruits and drugs.
- Particularly high sensitivity and accuracy with immunological stool test (FOB).
- Sample collection easy and hygienic for the patient.
- Closed system, ideal for transport
- Convenient evaluation by dripping onto test cassette.
- No more direct contact with sample possible and necessary.
- Complete with the hygienic stool sample collector.
It's that easy!
The patient takes the stool sample with the threaded rod and pushes it into the sample container with screw cap. No contamination possible! Closed system. For evaluation in the laboratory, only the tip of the closed sample vessel is opened and a few drops are placed on the test cassette.
The result can be read after 5 minutes.
Ref. C3 5010 - PZN 5086495 - Cleartest Humanofecal - 10 pieces
Ref. C3 5020 - PZN 5086503 - Cleartest Humanofecal - 20 pieces
ref. C3 5050 - PZN 5086526 - Cleartest Humanofecal - 50 pieces
Only for medical professionals and only available in your pharmacy!
Declarations of conformity: here
Instructions for use: here