Fytovet - drops - EN
FYTOVET - drops - 100ml
The preparation contains a highly biologically usable colloidal solution with more than 64 elements in natural form, with a biological usability of up to 98% (ionic solution 2 to 6%, chelates maximum 60%). In the form of colloids, even toxic elements are completely harmless and can even play a positive role in the organism. There is no burdening of the organism with superfluous minerals. If the colloid minerals are not used, they are just as easily expelled from the body.
[in parentheses the most suitable auxiliary preparation is indicated for even better effect].
- Source of colloidal minerals with almost 100% usability. The preparation activates most of the body enzymes.
- In diseases of the digestive tract that hinder the absorption of minerals [Regavet].
- universally in creeping animals and birds [Gynevet].
- For disorders of plumage change or molting in creepy-crawlies [Gynevet].
- Auxiliary antidote in poisoning [Cytovet].
- Diabetes, thyroid disorders and disorders of other endocrine glands [Regavet, Gynevet].
- For itching - external use [Audivet].
- Superficial skin lesions (including burns) - internal and external use [Gynevet].
100% mineral water (colloidal solution).
Administer for a maximum of three weeks as follows:
For all animal species without difference of body weight dosage into drinking water in the amount of 5 to 20 drops per 1 liter.
For fish, amphibians and water crawlers 5 drops per 1 liter of water for the period of 1 to 2 hours.
Three weeks of administration of the preparation is followed by one week of rest.
Shake the preparation well before use. We recommend to use the preparation within three months from the opening of the package.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure sufficient water intake during the administration period. Keep out of reach of children.
10-25°C, keep dry.
Ref. EN 4632 - PZN 4336926 - 100ml