Cytovet - capsules - EN
CYTOVET - capsules - 90 pieces
Regenerative preparation with exceptional detoxification abilities. The preparation contains high molecular humic acids, succinic acid and silymarin. It has a beneficial effect in neutralizing or eliminating toxins from the digestive tract and adjacent tissues. A positive influence can also be expected in musculoskeletal diseases, arthrosis and degeneration of bones and joints.
[in parentheses the most suitable auxiliary preparation is indicated for even better effect].
- Humates intercept all the most chemically active substances = toxins.
- most universal preparation (from elimination of toxic metabolites or free radicals to joint inflammation).
- Prevention of all ailments associated with increasing animal age [Regavet].
- Poisoning (heavy metals) [Fytovet].
- Anti-inflammatory effect in the digestive tract - neutralization of inflammatory mediators [Regavet].
- curbs the growth of tumors and prevents the formation of metastases - neutralization of the stimulators of tumor growth [blood-fed, carcinoma - Korovet, other, sarcomas - Regavet].
- in case of pus formation - neutralizes the pus products [Imunovet].
- Antiviral and antibacterial action (if the pathogen contains exotoxins) [Virovet, Kingvet].
- Alkaline adjustment of tissues, elimination of acid metabolites and thus fatigue [Fytovet].
- anti-inflammatory effect.
- Eye inflammation to corneal ulcer (diluted).
- purulent wounds [Imunovet].
Accelerates wound cleansing under the dressing - supports cleansing of the wound [Imunovet].
- Can be used for washing and rinsing.
severe inflammation of the ear (diluted).
In 1 capsule: Potassium humate (492.8 mg), gelatin, silymarin (55 mg), succinic acid (2.2 mg).
Administer the preparation for a maximum of three weeks as follows:
Small animals up to 2 kg: 1 capsule daily;
Animals from 2 to 50 kg: 1 to 2 capsules 2x daily;
Animals weighing more than 50 kg: 1 to 2 capsules per 50 kg 2x daily.
For external use, dissolve the contents of 1 capsule in 0.5 to 1 liter of boiled and cooled water.
After three weeks of administration of the preparation, one week of rest follows.
Before administration, it is advisable to moisten the capsule with water or rub it with fat to make it easier to swallow. The capsule can also be given hidden in a treat.
In case of discomfort with the consumption of the capsule, it must be opened and the contents preferably added to the food or dissolved in drinking water.
We recommend to consume the preparation within three months from the opening of the package.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure sufficient water supply during the administration period. Keep out of reach of children.
Adverse reactions and interactions:
Cytovet may reduce the effect of some drugs, such as cytostatics and chemotherapeutic agents.
10-25°C, keep dry.
Ref. EN 4634 - PZN 4336949 - 90 Kapseln