Korovet - drops - EN
KOROVET - drops - 30ml
Natural herbal extract to stimulate the activity of the organs of the element fire in the pentagram scheme of Energyvet. The preparation acts via subtle stimulation of the heart, small intestine, endocrine system and veins. This stimulates these organs or tissues to a higher activity. Overall, the transport processes in the animal organism are improved, on the organic, cellular and biochemical levels. Tissue blood circulation is improved. The action of herbs processed in this product complements and enhances the bioinformation of this specific homeopathic.
The preparation stimulates the activity of the organs and tissues of the following element - earth - i.e. nervous system, stomach, spleen, building salivary gland and provides nutrition for growth and renewal of cells.
It curbs the excess energy and hyperactivity of the preceding element - wood, i.e. liver, gall bladder, adipose tissue and joints.
[in parentheses the most suitable auxiliary preparation is indicated for even better effect].
- Immediately after a heart attack or cerebral stroke to help blood flow to affected tissues (give for a maximum of 2 days) [Omegavet, Fytovet].
- Convulsions, tics and epilepsy of any origin [Fytovet, Etovet].
- the spleen (formation of blood cells) [Imunovet].
- the pancreas (production of digestive enzymes) [Fytovet].
- the nervous system in case of weakening (depression can alternate with hyperactivity) [Etovet].
- renewal of tissues via better blood circulation [Imunovet].
- In pigmentation disorders.
- Liver or bile problems with increased temperature [Imunovet].
- Joint inflammation (joints ache and are hot) [Skelevet].
- obesity caused by stress.
- curbs aggressiveness [Etovet].
- strengthens the zest for life [Omegavet].
Herbal extract 82.6% (Ginkgo biloba, Hypericum perforatum, Tabebuia impetiginosa, Sanguisorba officinalis, Aesculus hippocastanum, Medicago sativa, Viola tricolor, Centaurea cyanus, Echinops sphaerocephalus, Menyanthes trifoliata, Lavandula officinalis, Quercus robur, Allium sativum, Carum carvi, Vaccinium vitis-idaea, Anethum graveolens, Zingiber officinale), sorbitol - thickener, microcrystalline cellulose - thickener, water, xanthan gum - thickener, grapefruit extract - preservative, potassium sorbate - preservative, essence blend 0.12%, bioinformation for Korovet.
Administer the preparation for a maximum of three weeks as follows:
Small animals up to 10 kg: 2 drops 2x daily;
Animals from 10 kg to 100 kg: 1 drop 2x daily for every 10 kg of weight;
Animals weighing more than 100 kg: 5 drops (0.3 ml) per 100 kg 2x daily.
Three weeks of administration of the preparation is followed by one week of rest.
Shake the preparation well before use. In terms of the exact direction of the regenerative effect, we recommend that you seek the professional advice of one of our consultants. The preparation should be used up within three months from the date of opening the package.
Do not administer the preparation for more than 2 days if the heart is affected or if there is phlebitis or phlebitis. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure sufficient water intake during the administration period. Keep out of reach of children.
10-25°C, keep dry.
Ref. EN 4615 - PZN 4336895 - 30ml