Etovet - drops - EN
ETOVET - drops - 30ml
Natural herbal extract to stimulate the activity of the nervous system and mobilize energy in the organism. The action of this preparation moves on the dividing line of the elements earth and metal according to the pentagram scheme Energyvet. It has influence on the nervous system, in case of stress and also on the stomach. The preparation has a stimulating effect only on those centers of the nervous system that are weakened. Mostly these are the control damping centers of the brain, spinal cord and autonomic nervous system. Therefore, the animal's ability to concentrate is increased and the animal is calmed down. In case of fatigue, the preparation, on the contrary, has a stimulating effect by strengthening the activity of the weakened activation centers. It also stimulates the formation and release of energy reserves in the organism. The preparation increases the animal's endurance and perseverance. The effect of herbs processed in this product complements and increases the bioinformation of this specific homeopathic.
[the most appropriate auxiliary preparation is indicated in parentheses for even better effect].
- Respiratory viroses (stage sneezing) in spring [Imunovet].
- Endurance of the animal (for training and preparation for performance) [Skelevet].
- Strengthening muscle work and speed in fatigue (physical and mental) [Fytovet].
- Renewal of nerve fiber growth. Interconnection of nerve cells [Omegavet].
- Improving the storage of information into long-term memory [Omegavet].
Emotions - Psyche:
- Strengthening the influence of the other concentrates on the animal's psyche [any preparation from the Pentagram].
- increases resistance to emotional and psychological influences [Fytovet].
- calms hyperactive and unfocused animals [Fytovet].
- excessive care of the mother around the young, already occurred false gravidity [Skelevet].
Herbal extract 82.6% (Sedum roseum, Artemisia pontica, Ginkgo biloba, Origanum vulgare, Aralia mandshurica, Foeniculum vulgare, Scutellaria baicalensis, Acorus calamus, Leuzea carthamoides, Schisandra chinensis, Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Sorbitol - thickener, microcrystalline cellulose - thickener, water, xanthan gum - thickener, grapefruit extract - preservative, potassium sorbate - preservative, essence blend 0.12%, bioinformation for Etovet.
Administer the preparation for a maximum of three weeks as follows:
Small animals up to 10 kg: 2 drops 2x daily;
Animals from 10 kg to 100 kg: 1 drop 2x daily for every 10 kg of weight;
Animals weighing more than 100 kg: 5 drops (0.3 ml) per 100 kg 2x daily.
Three weeks of administration of the preparation is followed by one week of rest.
In case of respiratory virosis, the preparation can be administered up to 6 times a day for a maximum period of 3 days.
Shake the preparation well before use. In terms of the exact direction of the regenerative effect, we recommend that you seek the professional advice of one of our consultants. The preparation should be used up within three months from the date of opening the package.
The preparation should not be administered in cases of advanced pneumonia (when coughing) and severe inflammation of the colon and skin. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! During the administration period, ensure sufficient water intake. The preparation is not suitable for gravid females. Keep out of reach of children.
10-25°C, keep dry.
Ref. EN 4635 - PZN 4336955 - 30ml