Imunovet - drops - EN
IMUNOVET - drops - 30ml
The preparation contains pure latex from the plant Croton lechleri Muell. Arg., which is also called Sangre de Drago - Dragon's Blood - by the Peruvian Indians. It has tonic, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal effects and also acts as an antioxidant. The preparation stimulates the development and maturation of connective tissue. It activates hematopoiesis and cell immunity and acts specifically on the spleen. Thus it helps in healing and regeneration of wounds, tissues, mucous membrane and skin. The preparation supports regeneration and increases the resistance of the organism. It is suitable for any animal species.
[in parentheses the most suitable auxiliary preparation is indicated for even better effect].
- Natural antibiotic (can also be applied directly into the wound) [Kingvet].
- In severe protracted infections, when the pathogen is resistant to antibiotics [Kingvet].
- In case of fever [according to localization 1 of the pentagram].
- Healing of all types of wounds (internal and external use) [Kingvet].
- acts as an immunomodulator - alleviates pathological and activates physiological immunity [Regavet].
- In convalescence for renewal of affected organs [Kingvet, Gynevet].
- Specific remedy for leukosis (leukemia) [Korovet].
- Tightens the wound edges - causes the minimization of scars [Kingvet].
- Auxiliary in tumor diseases [Cytovet].
100% resin of Croton lechleri.
Administer for a maximum of three weeks as follows:
Small animals up to 2 kg: 1 drop in 1-2 ml of water or in a treat 2x to 3x daily.
Animals from 2 to 50 kg: 1 to 2 drops per 10 kg of animal weight 1-3 times a day in a little water or in a treat.
animals weighing more than 50 kg: 4 to 6 drops per 50 kg or part thereof 1-2 times a day
After three weeks of administration of the preparation follows a week break.
Shake the preparation well before use. Administer it in a little water or in a treat after feeding. We recommend to use the preparation within three months from the opening of the package.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure sufficient water supply during the administration period. Keep out of reach of children.
Adverse reactions and interactions:
The preparation irritates the empty stomach - astringent, astringent effect. It should always be administered during or after feeding.
10-25°C, keep dry.
Ref. EN 4631 - PZN 4336903 - 30ml