Kingvet - drops - EN
KINGVET - drops - 30ml
Natural herbal concentrate to stimulate the bones and smooth muscles, the movement of the cilia and the amoeboid movement of the macrophage and fertile cells that form the cell immunity. This product is located at the boundary between the elements metal and water of the pentagram scheme of Energyvet. It causes the activation of the cytoskeleton and the formation of proteins that participate in the body's movement activities. The preparation has natural anabolic effects. The action of herbs processed in this product complements and enhances the bioinformation of this specific homeopathic.
The preparation stimulates the activity of some organs and tissues of the following element - water, i.e. lymphatic and immune system (cell immunity), urinary tract and sexual organs. It also stimulates the development and power of bone muscle mass and muscles of internal organs (intestines, stomach, fallopian tubes, uterus, urinary bladder and all sphincters).
It curbs excess energy and hyperactivity in some tissues of the element iron and water - i.e. bronchi, urinary bladder (in case of incontinence).
[in parentheses the most suitable auxiliary preparation is indicated for even better effect].
- bacterial infection of the respiratory system (stage cough), skin , lymph nodes and inflammation of the genital organs in females and males [Imunovet].
- Healing of wounds on the skin, in soft tissues, bones and joints [Imunovet].
- Healing of bone fractures, tendon and joint injuries [Imunovet, Skelevet].
- Anabolic, growth of muscle mass (must be stimulated by training) [in alternation with Gynevet].
- Growth of young animals [Omegavet, Skelevet].
- Improvement of physical activity of reproductive organs in females (uterus, oviducts, ovary) [Imunovet].
- Preparation of the female for fertilization, healthy development of the new life and complete gestation [in alternation with Gynevet].
- Male fertility (stimulation of libido, formation and maturation of sperm, fertilization ability) [Omegavet].
- Activity of the heart (in case of weakened muscles, thinning of the heart wall, in case of heart flutter and dilatation of the heart chambers) [Omegavet, Fytovet].
- Muscles of the stomach, forestomach, small, large and appendix [Skelevet].
- Enhancing the effect of exercise [Skelevet, Omegavet].
- Incontinence (by strengthening the muscle fibers of the sphincter) [Skelevet].
- Cough in pneumonia (activation of the cellular epithelium), chronic bronchitis [Imunovet].
- Bacterial infection (activation of macrophages) [Imunovet].
- Inflammation of lymph nodes and lymphatic blood vessels [Imunovet, Skelevet, Omegavet].
- Relief of stress effects of the sadness type in combination with anxiety [Etovet].
Herbal extract 82.6% (Smilax medica, Medicago sativa, Menyanthes trifoliata, Galeopsis segetum, Cnicus benedictus, Liriosma ovata, Schizandra chinensis, Zanthoxylum piperitum, Eryngium campestre, Codonopsis pilosula, Crataegus monogyna, Hibiscus sabdariffa, Hippophaë rhamnoides, Panax ginseng, Silybum marianum), sorbitol - thickener , microcrystalline cellulose - thickener, water, xanthan gum - thickener, grapefruit extract - preservative, potassium sorbate - preservative, essence blend 0.12%, Kingvet bioinformation.
Administer the preparation for a maximum of three weeks as follows:
Small animals up to 10 kg: 2 drops 2x daily;
Animals from 10 kg to 100 kg: 1 drop 2x daily for every 10 kg of weight;
Animals weighing more than 100 kg: 5 drops (0.3 ml) per 100 kg 2x daily.
After three weeks of administration of the preparation, one week of rest follows.
In case of pneumonia, the preparation can be administered up to 4x daily for a maximum period of 10 days.
Shake the preparation well before use. In older animals or in animals with a severe health condition, the preparation should be administered only for 2 days and then for 2 to 3 days the intake should be suspended. This way you will avoid temporary worsening of symptoms - so called reversion reaction.
In terms of the exact direction of the regenerative effect, we recommend that you seek expert advice from one of our consultants.
We recommend using the preparation within three months from the date of opening the package.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! Ensure sufficient water intake during the administration period. The preparation is not suitable for gravid females. Keep out of reach of children.
Adverse reactions and interactions:
It is not appropriate to administer the preparation concurrently with Regavet or without a break of at least one week between these preparations.
10-25°C, keep dry.
Ref. EN 4633 - PZN 4336932 - 30ml