Renovet - drops - EN
RENOVET - drops - 30ml
Natural herbal extract to stimulate the activity of the organs of the element water in the pentagram scheme of Energyvet. The preparation acts via a slight stimulation of the lymphatic system, immune system, kidneys, reproductive organs, urinary and genital tracts. This stimulates these organs or tissues to a higher activity. Overall, it acts to cleanse the animal of accumulated metabolites and maintains optimal levels of electrolytes in the body. The action of the herbs processed in this product complements and enhances the bioinformation of this specific homeopathic.
It stimulates the activity of the organs and tissues of the following element - wood - i.e. liver, bile, energy metabolism. It curbs the excess energy and hyperactivity of the preceding element - metal, i.e. skin, lungs, connective tissues and colon.
[in parentheses, the most appropriate auxiliary preparation is indicated for even better effect].
- strengthens loose connective tissue [Skelevet].
- Activity of liver tissue after infections, after poisoning, in metabolic disorders [Imunovet].
- Activity of bile, dissolves gallstones [Fytovet].
- Ossification of bones (controls absorption and deposition of minerals) [Skelevet, Omegavet].
- Processing of nucleic acids (eliminates uric acid).
- Diarrhea, intestinal catarrh [Probiovet, Cytovet].
- Skin inflammation, rashes, hives, seborrhea, hot skin [Audivet, Imunovet].
- Inflammation of the external ear [Audivet, Cytovet, Imunovet].
- Pneumonia accompanied by cough and fever [Imunovet].
- Inflammation of tendons, pleura, joint capsules [Skelevet].
- Allergic conditions (preparation with Regavet - drops necessary) [Imunovet].
- Relieves pathological sad conditions [Fytovet].
Herbal extract 82.6% (Verbena officinalis, Calluna vulgaris, Solidago virgaurea, Artemisia dracunculus, Erigeron canadensis, Ribes nigrum, Arctium lappa, Bidens tripartita, Polygonum aviculare, Sambucus nigra, Tropaeolum majus, Epilobium parviflorum, Filipendula ulmaria, Geranium robertianum, Ononis spinosa), sorbitol - thickener, microcrystalline cellulose - thickener, water, xanthan gum - thickener, grapefruit extract - preservative, potassium sorbate - preservative, essence blend 0.12%, bioinformation for Renovet.
Administer the preparation for a maximum of three weeks as follows:
Small animals up to 10 kg: 2 drops 2x a day;
Animals from 10 kg to 100 kg: 1 drop 2x daily for every 10 kg of weight;
Animals weighing more than 100 kg: 5 drops (0.3 ml) per 100 kg 2x daily.
Three weeks of administration of the preparation is followed by one week of rest.
Before use, the preparation should be shaken well. In older animals the preparation should be administered only 2 days and a break of 3 days should be taken. If there is no worsening of symptoms, then administration can be continued for up to 3 weeks. In this way you avoid temporary worsening of symptoms - so called reversion reaction. In older animals it is advisable to initiate the preparation of regeneration first with Regavet and to use Renovet only after a break of one week.
In terms of the exact direction of the regeneration effect, we recommend seeking expert advice from one of our consultants.
We recommend using the preparation within three months from the opening of the package.
Do not administer the preparation if the kidneys are affected or if the animal is in poor health (in which case the kidneys may be affected). Do not exceed the recommended daily dose! During the administration period, ensure sufficient water intake. The preparation is not suitable for gravid females. Keep out of reach of children.
Adverse reactions and interactions:
Do not administer the preparation concurrently with Regavet or without a break of at least one week between these preparations.
10-25°C, keep dry.
Ref. EN 4613 - PZN 4336872 - 30ml